National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) NYS Bullseye Tournament
The 2023 National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) New York State Bullseye Tournament is going to be held on March 10 at the Center of Progress at the State Fair Grounds in Syracuse, New York. This is the state qualifying tournament for NY NASP schools. Only students that have gone through NASP in PE class in an active NY NASP school this year or previous years are allowed to compete in this state tournament. Same as previous years, we are going to have teams from each school compete. All students will also compete as individuals. If you don’t have enough students to qualify as a team, then you can bring them to just compete as individuals or if your school has less than 150 NASP eligible students, a team may be compromised of students from your school and/or other participating NASP schools in the same city, county or school district, based on the NASP rules attached. A district could have up to three teams at the tournament.
Teams can register anytime during registration, however flight preference will be given to teams that pre-registered until capacity is met.. If after registration is complete and there are half-full flights, we may combine them to decrease the number of flights. If this was to happen, the awards ceremony will be earlier.
- Preregistration Period: 1/9/2023 8:00:00 AM - 2/3/2023 5:00:00 PM
- Normal Registration (Flight Selection) Period: 2/6/2023 8:00:00 AM - 2/10/2023 5:00:00 PM
- Drop By Date: 2/10/2023 5:00:00 PM (Archers/Flight Positions Cannot Be Reduced After This Date/Time)
Admission for spectators is free but donations are appreciated to be put towards NY- NASP.
If the one day tournament is canceled (due to weather or any other circumstance) there will be a two-week window (3/11/23-3/26/23 with scores due on 3/29/23 by noon) given for those who registered for the one day state tournament to complete a school based shoot.
- Date and TimeFri, March 10, 2023
9:00am - 4:30pm
- AdmissionEntry Fee $8.00 Per Archer - Participants must pre-register, view event website for more details; Free admission for spectators but donations are appreciated to be put towards NY-NASP
- Contact Phone #518.402.8862
- Contact Email